Geoff Mosher, Frank Klose, and Hunter Brody were joined by Scott Lauber of the Philadelphia Inquirer to break down this awful dilemma baseball is in. Can the owners and union figure this mess out?!
Frank Klose, Geoff Mosher, and Hunter Brody break down the newest proposal by the MLB to return to action. Is it possible we see an 82 game schedule starting July 4th? There is still a lot to figure out!
This week's Powder Blue Podcast we break down:
- The current battle for the starting rotation
- What a Phillies lineup would look like without Andrew McCutchen
- What Gabe Kapler's hitting approach might do for the San Francisco Giants and what it might have done for the Phillies
Be sure to subscribe on your favorite platform!
Take a listen to our new podcast with Frank Klose, Geoff Mosher and Hunter Brody. Among items discussed this week:
- Larry Bowa suggests that pitchers could make cheating stop on the mound with some bean balls
- Phillies re-sign Tommy Hunter, the only major league bullpen addition
- The large number of players in camp and their assigned jersey numbers